All Directions!

Hello...So much to do, my head is spinning!  And now I've just added more work to that huge pile already!   Since school finished and my holiday trip to visit family is over, it's time to get back to proper paid work.  Going to work full time until I leave in April, so all the masses of things I am organizing and researching will be compressed into a shorter space each day. Yay!!  Just what I needed!

But I must remember when I was in University, that my grades were actually quite average.  Until I got a job.  And for some reason, I was far more organized and got much better grades as a working student.  I've heard others say this over the years, so there must be something to it.

I certainly don't sit around all day twittling my thumbs at the moment... it amazes me how the days fly by and how each and every little item or plan in regards to this trip is massively time consuming!!  Maybe I am putting too much pressure on myself to get it perfect or right the first time.  But I feel it's important to make the best decisions possible.

My current list of things to do is 4 full pages handwritten - see I told you I'd start that list!  I've been so lucky to cross off... 2!  And only today added....12!!  Not the desired direction to go, but we'll get there...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sherri Jo,

    Your blog looks absolutely fabulous. I like the fish too!

    As the clock ticks down towards your WORLD TOUR ON A MOTORBIKE - (What the? Still getting used to the idea of you going)- you'll cross most of those things on your list off.

    Scary, exciting, mindblowing, awesome.

    You go girl

    xx

    Clare

    ReplyDelete