Bike Augmentation Again!

Boy, this bike keeps getting bigger and bigger!  I think we have similar body shapes now!!

Yesterday my Touratech Panniers went on, and they are awesome..


Just remembered when we were taking photos down by the beach the other night, these 2 surfers pulled up in their station wagon to have a look, and one of them said, "Hey, you look like you're on a trip around the world..!"  and I laughed and said, "yes I am!", and he wondered where I started from, and I said, "Dude, haven't left yet, I start from here!"  

And that was without panniers.. if only he could see me now!  

Thanks again to R & V Aqualine and Touratech for their roles and discounts in getting these panniers.  They will make organizing my gear so much easier!

And thanks again to Peter Stevens Motorcycles at Morphett Vale.  Again they sponsored the labor, and I can not thank them enough!   

And then there is Billy and Graham - much like the Reverand himself!  Thanks guys!



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment