No posts recently... ;-(

Sorry I have not posted in ages!!  Really been on the move.. since my last post in Yellowstone, I then rode up into Canada, through Calgary, Banff, Jasper, up to the Yukon as far as the Arctic Circle!  Then west to Alaska, with a goal to reach Anchorage, which sort of completed my world "circle", getting me as close to Magadan Russia as possible, where I was about a year ago..

Enjoyed Vancouver, Vancouver Island, Whistler, Washington state, Oregon and now in Southern California.

A lot of writing and catching up to do, which I will hopefully have a chance to slow down and do just that!  I always have plans for it, but things keep me going.. I think it's time to put my foot down and dig the heels in for a couple weeks if I can.

In the meantime, apologizes for being so behind in the blog, and I will do my best to get caught up!

Greetings from Southern California..

SJ ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment